It’s February 2nd, 2018! I look back and wonder what happened to January. Wasn’t it just yesterday I put away the Christmas decorations and finished the last of the thank you notes?
January got away from me, but I’ve determined to step into 2018 in February. I’m a little late, but have some resolutions and goals to share for this new year. By writing them down, I’m hoping you will keep me accountable to carry them to conclusion.
Given the month of January, I’ve had time to consider and pray about these resolutions. Let me know what you think of them.
In 2018, I’d like to:
- Rise earlier – to protect my time spent in prayer and fellowship with God
- Limit monthly evening commitments – to protect my time with my husband (unless he accompanies me, of course)
- Keep off the phone and computer four evenings a week after 6 pm
- Update Light at the End of the Tunnel at least once a week
- Share the gospel with someone at least once a week
- Read a book a month – fiction and non-fiction – and discuss it with someone
- Exercise at least four (4) days a week and limit sweets.
So, anyone want to join me?
Happy New Year everyone!